Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday....Conference....and lots of love!


We are having a very quiet Easter just hanging out watching conference, baking, cooking and just enjoying the day! It seems to be going very quickly though, and this is really sad because I go back to work tomorrow...I love having 3 day weekends. I will just have to ask for a few more this coming week!
Easter makes me reflect a bit more because it was the last day that I saw my father alive before he died that following friday! I am so glad I had those few moments at the breakfast table, that were all mine with him and that brings a smile to me....I also think to myself has it really been two years since he passed.
Oh oh I forgot yesterday we had the Allens over and what fun we had! Jeannie Allen is the cutest mommy in the world and I love her so much! Sister Allen is also my visiting teacher with Sister Troth and I must say I love the two of them and the love that they share with me!
Jeannie's children are so cute Cameron is 9, Makenna is 6 and Cayson is 3. Cayson is a spitfire and makes us all laugh. A very funny 3 year old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.