Monday, June 21, 2010

"THE BOY"




The boy is headed to Lake arrowhead for Scout camp right now, right now as I am blogging away. I probably wouldn't be blogging at 2:27 am if he wasn't in a car driving and my nerves would settle down....and I could sleep. It's that invisible umbilical cord I am feeling. After all he is my first born! I knew it was coming way back last June when he came home and said he loved it and could not wait to go next year...He had a blast! So I have been preparing for this for a whole year and nope it does not get any easier. Does not get easier no, no, no, it does not! My house will be so quiet. Ryan is always making noise, and I don't mean the noises that are pretty common from thirteen year old boys...Well he makes those too : ) But all his silly songs he sings and the weird vocals he let's out. They actually drive me nuts but right now I would give anything to hear his silliness...But I will have to wait...because he is becoming a man now and that is why he was sent to earth!

I love you Ry. Have a blast and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home in one week!
I posted my favorite picture of him from his baptism....He is a bit more grown up from that picture...Photo credits Brit Mann!http://grantandbrit@blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Got to love those Boy Scouts. I hope Ryan had a great time.

JEFF