Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The BIG 5-0

Mr. Wonderful turned 50 on Monday and we have celebrating since Friday night...I openend the weekend by making an unbelievable tri tip on the BBQ and having it ready ( this actually is a big deal) when he came through the door...but we still managed to eat late...go figure! Then on Saturday I just hung out and cleaned. Mr. Wonderful loves a clean house, so I thought that is something he will love. Then on Sunday we went and spent the night at the Palazzo and had a lovely dinner at the Grand Lux Cafe...kinda sounds like a coffee shop, but it's not, it's owned by the Cheesecake Factory. We really had alot of fun! Steve even picked up the birthday dinner bill. Finally.... Monday, Steve birthday arrived and we were out all day long, shopping, looking at stuff and just having fun! We came home around 10 pm and let me tell you I was pretty exhausted!
I'm not done yet...Yesterday he took Ryan out golfing and I made his favorite...porkchops and potato salad and the most amazing cake and since I don't have a camera I couldn't take any pixies! Boo hoo I have to get my camera soon! That is another post. Well, we had fun, but now it is time to get backt to work and wait for the next birthday! I will have my camera for that one! The Beeg turns 12!

2 comments:

坤郁 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
毅筠 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.