Saturday, June 12, 2010

This week...

This week has been a great week. I had to take some time off because of my arm and my back, so I have just rested and did things that normally I am too tired to do or.....moan and groan doing them!

The week started with me having to go home from work sick, after working 7 hrs, because my supervisor Hector wouldn't let me change tables to deal on. WOW...... how sad that you would want to make an employee not want to work for you after 11 year. Oh well his Karma.....OK, yes I am Mormon and I don't believe in Karma, but if I did ; ). So it ended up my arm and my back were both in a horrible way. Off to see my doctor and he put me out for two weeks. Great guy, glad he is my doctor! Good news I am feeling much better in the back area now the shoulder is not ready to be commented on! I go back to work next Wednesday and then I will see how it pans out!

Since being home I was able to catch up on laundry...arm did not really want to feel good doing it but I felt OK with my pain pills. I did a lot of shopping which I should not do but boy did we really need a lot of things. Summer needed clothes, Ry needed shorts and swimming trunks. I needed a few shirts and Steve's birthday is Monday and I picked up his presents! Then groceries I am telling you I will not step into a store for quite awhile.

Thursday Jaci (my oldest niece ) set up a cabana at the Aliante for us. We were all there, Mom, my brother GPJ as the kids call him , Jaci, her daughter Jili, and of course Ryan, Summer and myself. We had a wonderful time, the weather was fantastic and I really rested. A highlight of the summer so far!

Yesterday I had to go to the Venetian to do paperwork and then we went to the scout store to finish up Ryan's uniform, I put on all his patches on his sash and his new shirt. If I say so Ryan is going to be one good looking scout at his Code of Honors!

Now to finish off this weekend, before I go back to work, it is going to be party time. Steve hits the big FIVE-O and I have some fun stuff planned for Mr. Wonderful! With that I will close this post and get ready to post the big 5-0 coming up!

No comments: